A few things to remember:
- Check the blog often - I will post assignments here. I will also post opportunities for extra credit and other prizes, but you will have to be one of the first people to respond.
- Come to class prepared - This doesn't just mean to have your books, paper and pencils, but come to class prepared to learn. Get plenty of sleep every night, eat a good breakfast and forget your worldly cares while you're in my classroom.
- Have fun - You're kids. You are supposed to have fun. I try to make school as fun as possible. Now, there is a difference between having fun and causing havoc. We'll discuss this in class.
I look forward to meeting each of you. It's going to be an amazing school year.
By the way, if you can come to class on the second day with the Classroom Expectations memorized - and tell me - I will give you a Homework Pass. (You can get an extra Homework Pass by commenting to this post.)
We always do our best.
We speak only when it's our turn.
We listen when others are speaking.
We do not lie or cheat.
We always treat others with respect.
We always clean up after ourselves.
Plz plz plz plz plz from Billie
ReplyDelete